Click Image for Gallery
Audiocore CCS-100 Conference System with Chairman and Delegate Microphones
- The CS-100 is using high-quality single directivity condenser cartridge, with clear and balanced voice, with chairman and delegate functions.
- The CCS-100 control unit has four output socket, 4 socket can be connected with 60 units at the same time. Each socket can be used up to 20 units, and it can also be connected to an extension module to extend more than 60 units at the same time.
- Six Speech modes are available to fit a variety of speech modes: chairman special / FIFO (first in first out) / LIFO(last in first out) / restricted speech / freedom mode / answer first mode.
- Using XLR balanced output and 6.3 unbalanced mixed output coonectivity.
- Automatic mute function and scale eliminating circuit to avoid shock and noise.
- The CCS-100 is using high stability and high reliability surface mount components to significantly improve the stability, reliability and service life of the product.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||480 x 220 x 44 mm (w/o packaging) 520 x 320 x 140 mm (w/ packaging)|
|Impedance (Input)||LINE: 50kΩ PBIN: 50kΩ|
|Impedance (Output)||RAC: 200Ω LINE: 200Ω BALANCE: 300Ω UNBALANCE: 400Ω|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240V~50/60Hz|
|S/N Ratio||100dB (1kHz)|
|Weight||3kg (w/o packaging) 4kg (w/ packaging)|
|Accessories||2.1m 8p shielded cable|
|Connector||8p terminal seat|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||53 x 14 x 10 cm (w/ packaging)|
|Mic Capsule Type||Condenser (Capacitance)|
|Power Supply||DC 9V (powered by host)|
|Weight||2kg (w/o packaging) 3kg (w/ packaging)|