Bosch CCS 1000D
Bosch CCS 1000 D Digital Discussion System
The CCS 1000 D Digital Discussion System is compact, easy-to-set-up, and easy-to-use. Yet it provides advanced features and exceptional versatility. Designed especially for quick, plug-and-play installation, it is ideal for small-to-medium-scale fixed meeting areas such as town halls, local business centers and courtrooms as well as for rental companies who can use it for their day-to-day mobile set-ups.
Excellent speech intelligibility
CCS 1000 D delivers excellent speech intelligibility thanks to advanced digital audio processing and superior microphone and loudspeaker performance. The loudspeaker and microphone are activated simultaneously to create a more natural face-to-face meeting feel. The system also utilizes built-in Digital Acoustic Feedback Suppression (DAFS) so you can reach higher volumes without causing any ‘howling’.
Advanced configuration and control
For more advanced control of the meeting the chairperson can connect a laptop, tablet or PC to the system providing ability to manage the discussions. The web browser enables advanced setup configuration including camera control and audio output configuration. It also enables the maximum number of active microphones to be set to 10.
Recording with confidence – always
The system can digitally record and playback more than 4,000 hours of discussion using a single 128GB USB stick and also record up to eight hours of discussion on its built-in internal memory. Recording and playback is done via either the Control Unit or via the web browser.
HD Camera control
Up to six HD cameras can be easily connected to the system without needing additional software. The resulting video will always present a crisp, clear image of the active speaker.
Energy saving mode
CCS 1000 D includes a unique “Energy saving mode” that automatically switches the system off after two hours of inactivity to save energy and prolong system lifetime.
- Enables participants to speak and listen to the proceedings
- Can be used either as participant or chairperson device
- Enables chairperson to mute microphones of participants
- “Possible-To-Speak” indicator
- “Request-To-Speak” indicator
- Cable lock facility
- GSM immune
- Built-in loudspeaker
- Microphone: with mic-LED indicators, flexible stem (either 38 or 48 cm length)
- Headphone socket with built-in volume control
- Supplies power to all system elements - up to 80 Discussion Devices per Control Unit
- Intuitive control of microphone operating mode and loudspeaker volume via front panel capacitive buttons
- Advanced configuration and control via built-in web browser and tablet
- Native support for automatic HD camera control
- Internal recording for up to eight hours
- External recording via USB up to 128 GB (>4,000 hours)
- Built-in Digital Acoustic Feedback Suppression (DAFS)
- Optimized for courtroom usage with four individual microphone outputs
- Built-in loudspeaker and headphone socket for monitoring the proceedings
- Energy saving mode for cost minimization and prolonged life-time
The system is very quick and easy to install. No training or additional equipment is needed: the discussion devices are directly plugged into the control unit via a simple ‘daisy chain’ cable connection.
Meeting control is possible using a laptop or tablet via the system's web browser. Live video of active speakers can be shown on a big screen, thanks to the system’s native support for automatic camera control. In addition, the audio of the whole meeting can be recorded conveniently with the built in MP3 recorder, which makes it possible to archive meetings electronically and avoids the need to manually record meeting minutes.
Superior materials and component choices together with extensive quality assurance processes ensure that users enjoy free-flowing, highly-productive meetings, while dealers and rental companies benefit from lower call-back costs and higher customer satisfaction.