JBL PRX715XLF 15" Powered Subwoofer
15" Self-Powered Extended Low Frequency Subwoofer System
The PRX715XLF, extended low frequency subwoofer was designed and engineered to provide sub bass frequencies with accuracy and power. Used as a single sub in a sub/sat system or in multiples as part of a scalable, large format sound reinforcement system, the PRX715XLF performs with extreme efficiency and control.
- 131 dB peak SPL
- 15" Differential Drive® low-frequency driver for low-distortionand higher SPL
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- DSP Input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Integrated stereo pass-thru, with selectable HP filter, and polarity reverse
- 2 x XLR-¼" combination inputs, with 2 x XLR loop-thru
- M20 pole receptacle accepts JBLPOLE-GA and JBLPOLE-MA speaker poles.
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex™finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles