Line 6 Spider IV 150
Line 6 Spider IV 150 150W 2x12 Guitar Combo
The 150W Line 6 Spider IV 150 Combo Amp accesses over 300 signature guitar tones. 50 world-famous bands and rock stars have dialed them in, including: Slipknot, 311, Meshuggah, Lacuna Coil, As I Lay Dying, Johnny Marr, the Donnas, Steve Stevens, Minus the Bear, producer/guitarist Pete Anderson, and many others.
The Spider IV is equipped to rip scorching leads with high-gain tones hand-crafted by Slipknot. Also play arena-rock anthems with the classic snarling rhythm tones of Steve Stevens. Unleash the swirling, effect-laden rock tones dialed in by Minus the Bear. Play with Johnny Marr's bright, snappy rhythm tones-and even a well-known signature tremolo tone from his past is built into the Line 6 Spider IV.
This 150W Spider IV Combo will have you rocking with almost 200 dialed in song-based presets for access to legendary guitar tones from the vibey rockabilly slapback of the '50s to the mid-range mayhem of today. Get the tones of Master of Puppets, Back in Black, Whole Lotta Love, Daytripper, Toxicity, Purple Haze, Head Like a Hole, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Crazy Train and more.
- 150 watts (stereo)
- 2x12" Celestion Custom speakers in a three-quarter closed-back cabinet for a tight, snappy response
- 1/4-inch input; 1/4-inch headphone/direct output; two 1/4-inch speaker outputs; 1/8-inch CD/MP3 input; FBV jack; Built-in chromatic tuner
- Line 6 FBV foot controllers provide everything from wah-wah, volume and pitch-shift control to tap tempo, a chromatic tuner display and simple channel switching
- 300+ hand-crafted artist-created presets dialed in by 50 world-famous bands and rock stars
- Almost 200 dialed in song-based presets giving you legendary tones from the 50s to today
- Jangly cleans, scorching distortions, effect-laden tones, and everything in between!
- 16 evolved amp models redefine what is sonically possible from a modeling amplifier
- Get the cleanest clean tones, the most insane distortions and the hot and hard-to-find mid-range tones
- Tube-style characteristics and nuances of historic vintage and modern guitar amps
- 64 user-created presets
- Revamped effects including world-class Intelligent Pitch-Shifter, built-in Looper and Auto-Wah
- 20 Smart FX (4 at once) with deep editing including pre/post routing
- Bass, Mid and Treble knobs behave like the EQ controls of each modeled amplifier
- Drive knob, Channel volume, Master volume
- CD/MP3 input
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Headphone output for all-night jamming
- High-quality direct-recording output
All the Vintage and Modern Amp Tones You Want
Spinning the amp model knob on the front panel of Spider IV 150 is like browsing through a museum of the most revered guitar tones of all time. Vintage British beauties, modern American monsters and more, Spider IV 150 features the 16 celebrated amp tones that all guitarists want in their collections.
Play with sparkling clean tones based on a 1973 Hiwatt Custom 100, syrupy smooth drive tones based on a mix of a '65 Marshall JTM-45, a '58 Fender Bassman and a '63 Fender Vibroverb, British pop/rock tones based on a fawn Vox AC-30, high-gain onslaughts based on a Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier and a Diezel Herbert, the Class A crunch based on a Divided by 13 9/15, the classic Class A breakup based on an Orange AD-30, and more.
An Instant Collection of Essential FX
At your fingertips are 20 brilliant models of sought-after stompbox and studio effects. Discover the world-class Intelligent Pitch-shifter (a Line 6 first), the adjustable Auto-Wah and the on-board Looper: three cutting-edge effects that are mandatory for every pro player.
An inspiring guitar effect, the looper can also help you in other ways. Use it to audition your tone with your hands free. Play a riff, loop it, and dial in your tone while the riff is looping.
Quickly add gorgeous colors and textures to your tones with the easy-to-use Smart FX swish knobs. Your music will never be the same with the inspiring analog and digital delays, spacey tape and sweep echoes, tangy mods, lush spring and plate reverbs and more. Plus, Tap Tempo syncs all your time-based effects.
Use up to four effects simultaneously. Each one can be fully edited and customized with control over signal flow routing (pre amp or post amp).
Total Tone Flexibility
The easy-to-use front panel of Spider IV 150 makes it a snap to find a stage-ready tone. Quickly and easily add some grit with the Drive knob and some dimension (or dementia) with the wide variety of effects.
Need to shape your tone? Tweak the Bass, Mid and Treble knobs just like you would on a vintage amp. When you choose an amp model, the Spider IV 150 EQ section behaves just like the EQ section of the modeled amplifier. Spider IV 150 gives you a complete, organic and fully authentic representation of 16 vintage and modern amplifiers.
Spider IV 150 provides all the flexibility and conveniences that guitarists expect from a world-class Line 6 amplifier. Jam along to your favorite music with the CD/MP3 input and play all night with the great-sounding headphone output (that doubles as a high-quality direct-recording output). Plus, the built-in chromatic tuner is always at the ready to keep you sounding your best.
Power, Speakers and Construction
Every aspect of the brilliant Spider IV 150 tone, from its guitar input to its 12" Celestion Custom speakers, delivers exceptional definition, clarity and feel. Clean tones sparkle and sing, creamy overdrives respond to the intricacies of your picking, and searing brutal tones launch themselves from the speakers. The three-quarter closed-back cabinet provides a tight, snappy response reminiscent of bigger (and more expensive) boutique amplifiers.
Get FBV Foot Controller Connectivity
Get complete hands-free control of your Spider IV with the addition of an optional Line 6 FBV-series foot controller. Powerful and durable, FBV2, FBV Shortboard MKII and FBV Express MkII foot controllers can deliver everything from wah-wah and volume control to tap tempo, a chromatic tuner display and simple channel switching.