Line 6 XD-V55
Line 6 XD-V55 Digital Wireless Microphone
- Exclusive microphone modeling technology gives vocalists a choice of four superb microphone models
- Superior 24-bit, compander-free vocal reproduction
- License-free operation worldwide
- Accurate, precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz-20kHz (-2.5dB) frequency response,
- Wide 113dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response and 24-bit digital conversion
- Interchangeable dynamic microphone capsule designed for spectacular vocal reproduction
- Interference-free 2.4GHz-band operation on 12 always-available channels
- Transmitter LCD Display for selecting channels, battery status and more
With the ability to chose between the sound of four of the world's most popular wired vocal mics, powerful fourth-generation digital wireless technology, no compression or expansion to get in the way of your sound and up to 300' of transmission range, the XD-V55 handheld wireless from Line 6 provides the closest thing you'll hear to wired sound from a wireless system.
Operating in the 2.4GHz band, free of interference from other transmitting device, encoded Digital Channel Lock technology ensures your signal integrity to guarantee that every nuance of your vocal performance makes it through.
Featuring a premium cardioid capsule engineered to capture your voice perfectly and deliver a full 10Hz-20kHz bandwidth at impressive dynamic range, you've always got the headroom you need for dynamic presentation.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.