Line 6 XD-V75
Line 6 XD-V75 Professional Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone
- Professional digital wireless system for performing vocalists
- License free operation worldwide
- Exclusive microphone modeling technology gives vocalists a choice of 10 superb microphone models based on the world's most popular mics
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz - 20kHz (-2.5dB) AF frequency response, wide 115dB dynamic range (A weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- Premium dynamic microphone capsule designed for spectacular vocal reproduction, and interchangeable with capsules from other industry-standard mics
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- 2.4GHz Operation, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
- 14 Always-available channels
- 300-Foot (100-meter) extended range
- One-touch setup
- Large LCD display on receiver for channel setting, model selection, battery status, and more
- Signal encryption for maximum signal privacy and integrity
- Dynamic Filter to combat unwanted environment noise
- Gain control to optimize receiver output
- Channel Scanning for best RF management in multi-system applications
- 2 Powered BNC antenna inputs - for daisy chaining multiple systems
- Premium dynamic microphone capsule - with cardioid polar pattern
- Interchangeable microphone capsules - compatible with other industry standard mic capsules
- Transmitter LCD Display - for selecting channels, battery status, microphone model, and more
- Transmitter Naming - for identifying transmitters in a multi-system application
- Road-ready metal transmitter and receiver chassis
- FCC compliant; Immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
It's no secret that Line 6 is on top of their game when it comes to digital wireless systems, and that holds true with the XD-V75 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone. The XD-V75's 4th generation technology promotes reliable, dropout-free performances. With 14 channels of 24-bit, 10Hz-20kHz, compander-free performance, the XD-V75 provides unmatched full range audio clarity up to a range of 300-feet. The sophisticated XD-V75 design is easy to configure and use within minutes. Simply choose a channel on the transmitter and receiver and they lock together automatically - job done. For more complex installations, channel scanning is provided for advanced RF management. Battery life can be monitored on easy-to-read meters on both the transmitter and receiver. With the XD-V75's microphone modeling technology, you will have the flexibility of mimicking the sound from 10 of the worlds most popular microphones, like the Shure SM58, Shure Beta 58A, Sennheiser e835, Audio-Technica AE4100 and more. You can be confident in knowing that you have just the right microphone to match your sound.
Superior vocal reproduction.
The signal from XD-V75 is so clear and strong that it sounds and performs like a wired microphone. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XD-V75 does not use signal companding, so the full 115dB dynamic range is available at all times - just like a wired mic.
2.4GHz band operation, license free.
Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, the XD-V75 operates in the 2.4GHz band, free from interference due to TV broadcast, white space devices, and cell phone towers.
Confused by wireless license fees? No need to worry, XD-V75 systems are fully FCC compliant and operate license free worldwide. Using a Line 6 digital wireless product means no more complications.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.