Mackie 2404VLZ4 - 24-CHANNEL 4-BUS FX MIXER W/USB
Mackie 2404VLZ4 mixer is one piece of gear you can truly rely on. It continues the VLZ Series' trend for rock-solid construction, while taking your sound quality to a new level. You've got an amazingly wide dynamic range, incredible 60dB gain range on the Onyx microphone preamplifiers, and ultra-low-noise performance. The 2404VLZ4 also boasts effects DSP with two internal FX sends, and even a 4 x 2, 24-bit USB audio interface for easy, high-quality recording. And with high-resolution meters, generous I/O, and sealed rotary controls that keep out dust and grime, the Mackie 2404VLZ4 is one of Mackie's best mixers ever.
Mackie 2404VLZ4 24-channel Mixer at a Glance:
- Premium-quality mixer with proven components
- Sealed rotary controls ensure long-term reliability
- Incredible sound quality
- Built-in 32-bit RMFX+ Effects
- Easy recording with built-in 24-bit USB audio interface
Premium-quality mixer with proven components
The Mackie 2404VLZ4 is, first and foremost, a Mackie mixer. It houses 20 of Mackie's premium-quality Onyx mic preamps for natural, transparent sound. Its mic/line channels are equipped with 3-band EQ with sweepable mids. Signal routing is easy and flexible. On top of all that, the Mackie 2404VLZ4 is built Mackie-tough - trust this mixer to perform even in the most harrowing situations.
Sealed rotary controls ensure long-term reliability
Sure, the Mackie 2404VLZ4 mixer will shrug off bumps, drops, and outright abuse, but what about spills or rain? Thankfully, the 2404VLZ4 boasts sealed rotary controls that resist grime, dust, and anything else that may spill onto your mixer. We're not saying it's fully waterproof, but it's an extra level of protection you'll eventually be very glad you have when you're running live sound in a hectic environment.
Incredible sound quality
VLZ stands for "very low noise", and that's just part of the appeal of the Mackie 2404VLZ4 mixer. In all you've got a 128.5dB dynamic range, making it easy to achieve full, punchy mixes. The Onyx mic preamps have a 60dB gain range, so you can get the best out of virtually any microphone. And because the 2404VLZ4's line inputs handle +22 dBu signal levels, you can connect high-output sound sources without worrying about distorting your inputs.
Built-in 32-bit RMFX+ Effects
The Mackie 2404VLZ4 mixer packs 32-bit RMFX+ effects processing, and you can use Aux 5 and Aux 6 on any channel to easily route it to the effects. From spacious reverbs and epic delays to rich chorus and other ear candy, you've got the tools you need to add that extra polish to your sound.
Easy recording with built-in 24-bit USB audio interface
Just connect your laptop to the Mackie 2404VLZ4 via USB and you'll be able to record your show with a minimum of fuss. Stream up to four subgroups or the master L/R mix to your computer for recording. You can even use your favorite plug-ins as live processors via Auxes 5/6! You can also return a stereo signal from your computer to the board for playback, or even to a mixer channel to use EQ and monitoring sends. The point is, the Mackie 2404VLZ4 gives you more options than you've ever had with a VLZ mixer.
- Amazingly rugged analog mixer with 20 microphone preamplifiers
- Onyx mic preamps offer up to 60dB of gain for great performance with any mic
- Ultra-low-noise performance gives you clean, clear sound
- High-resolution stereo meters give you fast, easy visual indication of your signal levels
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- Four-bus design and intuitive routing make it easy to create submixes for easier, faster mixing
- Dual FX processors make it easy to add studio-quality effects to your show
- 4 x 2 USB audio interface makes it easy to capture high-quality 24-bit recordings
- USB connection can also be used for computer audio playback, or even plug-in effects