Mackie Thump 12 BST
Mackie Thump 12 BOOSTED 13000 Watt
The Thump12BST delivers detailed midrange and abundant bass, thanks to Mackie's proprietary Dynamic Bass Response, along with wireless control and Bluetooth streaming. A built-in three-channel digital mixer features a pair of Vita+ preamps with Wide-Z technology, effortlessly handling mic, instrument, and line-level signals. It's easy to get great sound with the Thump12BST — channels one and two supply you with a three-band EQ and variable highpass filters, and six application-specific speaker modes tailor the speaker to your situation. Complete with a durable road-ready enclosure and robust system protection, the Thump12BST is great for small venues, such as coffeehouses.
- 1,300 watts of high-output power in a portable package
- Class D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response yields detailed midrange and abundant bass that are ideal for small venues
- 12" low-frequency driver and 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Built-in 3-channel digital mixer features 2 Vita+ preamps with Wide-Z technology that handle mic, instrument, and line-level signals
- Stereo Bluetooth input allows you to stream music directly from your smart device
- Wirelessly link your speakers together in stereo or dual-zone modes, or wire them together via an XLR thru output
- High-resolution full-color screen displays your levels, metering, and more
- Powerful DSP with precision crossover and transducer time-alignment delivers outstanding sound quality
- 3-band EQ and variable highpass filters on channels 1-2 for shaping your sound
- 3 memory presets for instant recall of your settings
- 6 application-specific speaker modes ensure outstanding sound quality in every situation
- Control the entire system with your iOS or Android device using the Thump Connect app
- Robust system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Flexible mounting options allow tripod-mounting, pole-mounting, and stage monitor use
- Equipped with fly points for permanent installation
- Compact and lightweight for easy setup and transport
- Housed in a tough, road-ready enclosure
Class-D amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response provides chest-thumping power
The Thump12BST pumps out a massive amount of sound for its size. Its high-output woofer generates ample quantities of throbbing bass, and its 1.4" titanium dome driver ensures even, wide dispersion. Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification with Mackie's proprietary Dynamic Bass Response pushes plenty of power to the high-frequency compression driver and high-output woofer. And you don't need to worry about damaging your speaker, thanks to the Thump12BST's next-generation system protection and thermal limiting.
Built-in three-channel digital mixer with wireless control
Connecting your gear to the Thump12BST is a piece of cake its built-in three-channel digital mixer features two Vita+ preamps with Wide-Z technology, so they accommodate microphone, line-level, and instrument signals. A stereo Bluetooth input allows you to stream music directly from your smart device. You can wirelessly link your Thump Boosted speakers together in stereo or dual-zone modes, or wire them together via an XLR thru output. A high-resolution full-color screen displays your levels, metering, and more. And best of all, the entire system can be controlled from your iOS or Android device!
Advanced features for total system optimization
The Thump12BST's powerful DSP divides high and low frequencies using a precision two-way crossover, while also time aligning the signals so that your audience hears low and high frequencies in sync. And you'll always sound your best, thanks to a three-band EQ and variable highpass filters on channels one and two, and six application-specific speaker modes that optimize your system for your situation. At Sweetwater, we've found that the Thump12BST makes your kick drum thump and your hi-hats sizzle, regardless of your application.
Portable design for easy setup and transport
Weighing in at 36 pounds, the Thump12BST is compact and lightweight, making it easy to transport. The Thump12BST's small and portable size will ensure that you won't need a road crew to mount it on a pole or pack it into your car. By the way, the Thump12BST is housed in a super-tough road-ready enclosure, so don't think that its light weight makes it fragile!