Line 6 XD-V35
Line 6 XD-V35 Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone
Designed to meet the demands of performing vocalists, XD-V35 sets a new standard in handheld wireless systems, delivering classic wired mic sound with the superior audio quality, operation and reliability of the proven Line 6 digital wireless platform. Based on the company's class-leading fourth-generation digital wireless technology, the XD-V35 system provides great sound, unmatched performance and license-free operation worldwide in a compact, easy-to-use system.
- Professional handheld digital wireless microphone for performing vocalists Great-sounding "58" mic model based on the industry-standard Shure SM58 microphone
- One-step setup
- Accurate and precise vocal reproduction with full-range 10Hz - 20kHz (-2 dB) AF frequency response, wide 113dB dynamic range (A-weighted), superior transient response, and 24-bit digital conversion
- Premium cardioid dynamic capsule designed for minimum feedback; Dynamic Filter to minimize environment noise
- Capsule interchangeable with compatible models
- 2.4GHz broadcast avoids audible interference caused by TV stations, public safety broadcasts, cell phone towers, and other high-powered sources
- License-free operation worldwide
- 6 always-available channels
- 275' / 83m range - 10' away or 200' away, you get full-quality audio (Note: actual range will depend on RF interference sources nearby including, line-of-sight obstacles)
- LCD display on mic transmitter for monitoring battery use and selecting channels
- Proven 4th-generation digital wireless technology surpasses analog wireless systems in wireless reliability and sound quality
- Rugged polycarbonate construction with protected internal antennas
- FCC compliant; immune to the FCC Consumer Alert regarding wireless microphones
Pure vocal reproduction with superior operation
Using the same technology as Line 6's XD-V75 flagship wireless system, the XD-V35 wireless signal is so clear and strong that it sounds just like you're using a wired microphone. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, there's no compression or expansion in the signal chain to affect the natural sound. The great-sounding capsule captures your voice perfectly, using a cardioid pattern to minimize feedback - perfect for use on noisy stages or in rehearsal studios. The system transmits a full 10Hz - 20kHz frequency response with a wide 113dB dynamic range (A-weighted), giving a huge amount of headroom for the clearest possible sound. A separate Dynamic Filter works to combat any unwanted environment noise without compromising the vocal sound.
The XD-V35 combines to transmit every nuance of your performance with no degradation in quality across the entire 275' (83m) range. (Note: actual range will depend on RF interference sources nearby including, line of site obstacles.)
Classic wired sound at the touch of a button
Using patented Line 6 modeling technology, the XD-V35 microphone's signature sound is based on the sonic characteristics of Shure's SM58 mic, a live-performance favorite renowned for its versatility and warm sound.
2.4GHz broadcast...Worry free...License free
Nothing should get in the way of a great vocal performance. Ensuring peace of mind and the most reliable performance, XD-V35 systems operate in the 2.4GHz band, which is free from interference due to TV broadcast, public safety announcements, cellphone towers and other transmitting devices. Encoded DCL (Digital Channel Lock) technology prevents reception of any audio interference from other 2.4 GHz devices and ensures signal integrity.
Confused by wireless licence fees? Don't be. All Line 6's XD-V systems are fully FCC compliant and use the 2.4GHz band, so you don't have to worry about license fees or regulations wherever you are in the world.
Whatever the application, XD-V35 is all about simplicity. You don't need to be a live-sound engineer to use it. Just switch on, select one of the six always-available channels on the mic transmitter / receiver and you're up and running. That's it. No tweaking, no frequency scanning - it's ready to go in seconds.
Easy-to-read displays on the transmitter and receiver provide accurate battery-life data, so you can be confident you won't get caught with dead batteries in the heat of a performance. Standard AA alkaline batteries provide 8 hours of constant use (and two batteries are conveniently included so you're ready to go right out of the box).
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device