Click Image for Gallery
QSC KW181 18" Active Subwoofer
- 18” subwoofer
- Maximum SPL 135 dB peak
- 1000 watt Class D continuous
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Threaded pole socket
- Speaker mounting pole included (35 mm diameter, 36 inches (91 cm) long, M20 thread.)
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP™ and Intrinsic Correction™ enhances system performance:
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65–75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat band pass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.