Roland RD-300NX Digital Piano
Flagship Features at a Nice Price
Today, the world-famous SuperNATURAL sound and expression of the flagship RD is available at a lighter weight and more affordable price…introducing the RD-300NX. This state-of-the-art stage piano boasts an advanced SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine, E. Piano sounds based on SuperNATURAL technology, a newly developed Ivory Feel-G keyboard with Escapement, a unique Sound Focus feature, and more.
The Ultimate Stage Piano Evolves!
The RD-NX Editor for the Roland’s RD-300NX lets you select your favorite Live Set sound easily, and edit your tone layers visually.
Please note: Roland’s RD-300NX with system program Version 2.0 is required to use this app. System program version 2.0 is available as a free download. Sound generator not included.
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- New E. Piano sounds based on SuperNATURAL technology
- Innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard in the mix without compressing or coloring the sound
- New Ivory Feel-G Keyboard with Escapement
- Intuitive U/I: new One Touch Piano feature and graphic LCD
- Hundreds of high quality built-in sounds
- Optional RPU-3 triple-pedal unit
- Instant selection of favorite Live Sets and intuitive Live Set editing (New on Version 2.0)
- The RD-NX Editor can be used wirelessly with Wireless USB Adaptor (Roland WNA1100-RL or ONKYO UWF-1); you can also connect an iPad* to your RD-300NX using Apple’s iPad Camera Connection kit via USB. (New on Version 2.0)
- Compatible with 50 new synth-oriented Live Sets (New on Version 2.0)
The RD-300NX’s acoustic-piano sounds are derived from Roland’s acclaimed SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine. With SuperNATURAL Piano technology, three essential elements are dramatically improved — velocity response, note decay, and key-range behavior — resulting in smooth, natural sound and response. For EP lovers, the RD-300NX contains an E. Piano based on SuperNATURAL technology that meticulously models classic vintage EPs.
New Ivory Feel-G Keyboard
The newly developed Ivory Feel-G keyboard incorporates Roland’s most advanced sensor, escapement mechanism, and Ivory Feel features. The keyboard provides the superior touch and sensitivity of Roland’s flagship keyboards, in a compact and lightweight design…a great benefit for gigging musicians who want to travel light.
Unique Sound Focus
The innovative Sound Focus feature ensures that every note will be heard, even subtle pianissimo passages. Based on SuperNATURAL phase-correction technology, this essential feature ensures that the RD-300NX won’t get lost in the mix, penetrating through walls of sound without compressing or coloring the tone. Players can relax and play naturally, achieving presence onstage without sacrificing dynamics and sound quality.
The popular One Touch Piano concept from previous RD-series pianos has been carried over the RD-300NX as well. The handy feature provides instant access to essential piano and E. Piano sounds and setups with dedicated one-touch buttons. In addition, the popular and powerful Piano Designer feature has been included in the RD-300NX feature set, letting you build custom pianos quickly and easily on the graphic LCD. And finally, for keyboardists who desire a true grand-piano pedaling experience onstage, an optional RPU-3 triple-pedal unit can be added.