Shure SM57+X2U Microphone Instrument
The legendary SM57 cardioid dynamic instrument microphone is now available with the X2u USB Signal Adapter, which features built-in headphone monitoring with zero latency, and easy controls to balance microphone and playback audio.
Digitally record wherever and whenever your computer takes you - just plug and play for better-than-CD quality instrument reproduction.
- Dynamic microphone cartridge with tailored frequency response delivers clear reproduction of amplified and acoustic instruments
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern isolates the sound source while minimizing background noise
- Internal pneumatic shock mount minimizes handling noise
- Legendary construction and versatility for consistent performance under rugged use and abuse on stage or in the studio.
Plug and Play USB Connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording anywhere your computer can go (compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X 10.1 or later).
- Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
- Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
- Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8” connectivity
- Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
- 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio