Shure ULX-D Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone ULXD24/SM58
The Shure ULX-D Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone System delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio transmission, uncompromising audio clarity, extremely efficient RF performance, secure signal encryption and advanced recharging. This system includes the ULX-D receiver, ULXD2 handheld transmitter with SM58 microphone capsule.
Both the transmitter and receiver are made of galvanized steel, making it rugged enough for any application. Its 24-bit / 48kHz digital audio fidelity, wide frequency response and 120 dB dynamic range result in an audio quality that's synonymous with wired microphones.
- Frequency L50 / 632 to 696MHz
- ULXD4 Receiver
- ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter
- SM58 Capsule
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 24-Bit Transparent Digital Audio Quality
- 300' (100m) Line of Sight Operation
- 256-Bit Encoded Signal Encryption
- Rugged Metal Construction