Click Image for Gallery
iXZ Mic/Guitar Interface for iPad/iPhone/iPod
iXZ is a pocket-sized mic/instrument input for Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch or Android* devices. This powerful little gadget turns such a device into an instant recording studio. Plug in a microphone, guitar or bass to interact with the latest guitar amp, sampling, recording and DJ apps. The iXZ supplies phantom power for condenser microphones and a control to set the gain. There is also a headphone output to monitor from your iOS/Android* device.
The iXZ can be used in various applications and will surely be an indispensable tool for anyone who enjoys creating music.
- High-quality mic/instrument preamp for Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod (currently compatible with iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, iPod Touch 2G, 3G, 4G and iPad 1G, 2G) or Android devices (CTIA standard)
- Use your iOS/Android device for serious recording, guitar/bass/vocal training or karaoke
- Balanced/unbalanced combo input connector (XLR/TS)
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Level control on mic input
- Headphone output
- Connection with Apple device via 4-pin mini plug (analogue)
- No battery required when used as instrument preamp
- Two AA batteries required for mic preamp and phantom power
- Tascam 2-track recording app can be downloaded from AppStore at no charge
- Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- iPhone, iPad and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc.