Turbosound iNSPIRE iP-15B
- Powered 15" subwoofer for portable PA applications and high quality music playback
- KLARK TEKNIK's revolutionary SST (Spatial Sound Technology) for creating 3D acoustic environments
- 1,000 Watt power, multi-channel KLARK TEKNIK Class-D technology
- 600 Watt high excursion 15" subwoofer for low distortion sub-bass response
- Dual 200 Watt amplifiers included for stereo satellite speakers
- 3 channel digital mixer with gain setting recall
- Comprehensive remote control via Apple iPhone/iPad*
- High quality Bluetooth* stereo audio streaming
- DSP presets for application type and speaker positioning
- Intuitive single rotary control user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- Road worthy birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Integrated protective perforated steel mesh grille
- Integral ergonomic carrying handles for ease of portability
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
The 1,000-Watt INSPIRE iP15B powered subwoofer produces high levels of low-end punch, with the definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems. Equipped with a dedicated 600- Watt Class-D amplifier for the 15" long-excursion Low-Frequency (LF) driver, and 2 x 200-Watt amps for your passive satellite speakers, the iP15B is ideally-suited for small to mediumsized performance venues, houses of worship, boardroom presentations, nightclubs, and much more. Lightweight (26.3 kg / 58.0 lbs) and easy to transport, the iP15B also features a 2-channel digital mixer with industryleading KLARK TEKNIK Digital Sound Processing (DSP), Class-D amplifier and Spatial Sound technologies – plus convenient Bluetooth stereo audio streaming and iPhone/iPad remote control. Put simply, this coolrunning system delivers amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
Tiny Subwoofer – Tremendous Sound
Designed for maximum portability and low-end support, the iP15B can be used as a standalone subwoofer with your powered full range speakers, or the backbone of a great-sounding speaker system. Setup is fast and easy; just connect your mic or mixer feed, your passive loudspeakers, and power. The iP15B instantly fills the room with the world-famous TURBOSOUND “sound” that has won the coveted Queen’s Award – an unprecedented three times.
DSP – the Secret to Superb Sound
From the instant your signal enters the iP15B, the built-in KLARK TEKNIK DSP (Digital Signal Processor) takes over, ensuring the highest possible signal integrity. Much more than just selective EQ enhancement, the 24-bit DSP analyzes the incoming signal and intelligently applies specific filters to actually improve the sound quality. It’s like having an audio engineer monitoring the input and output signals, dialing in the perfect EQ and constantly making subtle adjustments to the crossover, compressor/limiter and more – all of which adds up to significantly better sound.