Wharfedale EVP-15 NEO
Wharfedale EVP-15 NEO - Passive Speaker
Wharfedale EVP-15 NEO is a passive two-way loudspeaker in a lightweight and compact trapezoidal enclosure designed for use in portable live sound reinforcement and mobile DJ applications.
A custom 15” neodymium woofer is reflex loaded and precisely matched to a conventional 1.6” titanium diaphragm, 1” exit compression driver on a 70 degree round horn flare with an internal passive crossover network. The passive crossover network features a thermal protection system on the HF section providing audibly transparent protection for the compression driver.
Two recessed aluminium handles are located at the centre of gravity of the enclosure. A dual angle pole-mount socket for use with a speaker pole or stand allows the enclosure to be aimed directly at the audience. The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed from heavily braced MDF to reduce weight whilst maintaining rigidity; the powder-coated grille has a formed peak along the centre line of the grille for additional strength and rigidity. Parallel inputs use combination jack / speakon connectors on a recessed input plate.
- Custom 15" Neodymium woofer
- Improved 44mm Titanium diaphragm
- Circular 70 x 70 Constant Directivity waveguide
- Compact, solidly braced trapezoidal enclosure
- Dual-angle pole mount
- Parallel speakon/jack combi inputs on recessed input plate
- Sophisticated crossover design with Pro-tech HF protection
- Powder coated formed metal grille