Wharfedale SL824 USB 12 Channel
The SL 824 mixer is a studio/live mixing console with built-in full duplex USB interfacing. Designed to cater for a wide range of mid format mixing duties, the SL 824 includes many features suited to both live sound and home studio applications.
- 8 Inputs
- 4 Outputs
- Full Duplex 2 In/2 Out 16-Bit 48kHz USB Interface
- Dedicated USB Recording Bus (Excluding SL 424)
- Switchable Line/USB Return Channels (Excluding SL 424)
- Studio Grade Phantom Powered Microphone Pre-Amps
- Headphone output
- Ultra Musical 3-Band EQ with High Pass Filters
- Built-In Digital FX with Dedicated Send
- 2 Auxiliary Sends (1 Send on SL 424)
- Dedicated Stereo Return with Level Control
- Pan and Balance Controls
- Master Outputs with XLR and TRS Connectors
- PFL for All Channels
- Control Room and Headphone Outputs
Flexible USB Recording
A high quality class-compliant 2-input 2-output 16-bit/48kHz USB interface features on all models, with larger models featuring a flexible record bus and dedicated return channel that is great for live and home recording.
Studio Grade Connectivity
Studio grade microphone preamps are used throughout the range and have balanced XLR inputs, with all channels also offering balanced/unbalanced TRS line level connectivity. In addition all of the mono channels on larger models have a TRS insert point.
Shape your sound
An ultra musical 3-band EQ is available on all channels, with an additional high pass filter on the mono channels. A built in FX processor with 16 presets gives you unlimited creative potential and is supplemented by a dedicated FX send and auxiliaries.