Yamaha DD-65 Portable Digital Drums
DD-65 is a digital drumkit with eight touch sensitive pads and two foot pedals. High quality drum and wide variety of percussion sounds from all over the world are mixed with orchestra voices to provide a wide range of musical opportunities. AUX IN jack lets you connect and MP3 player and play along with your favorite music.
Main Features at a Glance
The drummer-friendly and stylish design of the Yamaha DD-65 marks a transition to a more professional and versatile digital-drumming instrument. AUX IN jack lets you connect an MP3 player and play along with your favorite music or load MIDI songs from the Internet into the internal Flash ROM memory and play along. New stereo-sampled voices, a wide variety of percussion sounds from all over the world, a bass boost system and digital stereo processing give the DD-65 an irresistible, thundering beat. The panel includes intuitive features that are easy to operate. For example, select the Hand Percussion mode and the kit automatically switches to percussion voices like congas and bongos. With its powerful features, this is no toy. Anyone can enjoy it.
And for those who want more, check out the optional DK-65 Yamaha hardware kit that transforms the DD-65 into a hybrid, portable drum kit!
- 8 Touch-sensitive drum pads allow expressive playing
- AUX in jack for connecting and playing along with an MP3 player
- Tempo control using Tap Start
- Hand percussion mode with Latin drums allows playing with hands
- 254 GM compatible Voices assignable to any pad
- Two assignable foot pedals included for kick, hi-hat or any other Voice
- 100 built-in songs for learning and playing along with
- 50 Programmed Drum Kits + custom kits
- 32-note polyphony
- Reverb and Master EQ
- Large 3-Digit LED Shows Selection
- Record your own songs (up to 5 in memory at one time)
- MIDI In/Out for computer connectivity
- Headphone jack
- Stereo speakers with bass port provide great sound quality