Yamaha S115V - Professional loudspeakers
Developed and manufactured in the United States, the Concert Club series speakers have earned acclaim around the world. The new Mark V series represents a complete redesign of the previous Concert Club IV lineup, introducing three front-of-house models, three subwoofers, and three monitor models. While maintaining the superb portability and ease of placement that characterized previous generations, as well as the same design concept and stunning sound, the Mark V series represents a new level of performance overall. Club Series V loudspeakers with the S prefix have rugged carpet covering and steel corner protectors to withstand the rigors of transport. Heavy arced steel grilles offer protection for the woofer. Models are available for any application from small speech reinforcement to very high output dance requirements. No matter which model you choose, years of high-performance sound are assured.
Club Series V
Gigging bands, mobile DJs and houses of worship have helped make the first four generations of Yamaha Club Series Speakers incredibly popular. The refinements of generation V continue this success story: larger enclosures for improved low-frequency performance, improved drivers for higher power handling, redesigned crossovers, stronger grilles, and dual Speakon® and ¼" connectors.
- Once again, with professional features, excellent sonic performance and great value, Club Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night.
Yamaha has a long history of both making and reproducing music. The Club series V loudspeakers represent the latest in our continuing effort to provide the professional features and sound quality you've come to expect and deserve. Built in the United States, these loudspeakers are designed to provide years of service. high power handling and excellent response have made Club Series loudspeakers the perfect choice for more than 16 years. Whether playing in a band, DJing, orupgrading the sound system at your church or school, with an expanded lineup of over twenty models to choose from, you're sure to find the right loudspeaker. Have a look at what goes into their construction –
- Cabinets are constructed of high quality particleboard, chosen for its high strength and elasticity, consistent void free makeup and light weight. Another great benefit of this material is its environmental friendliness. Made from southern yellow pine, this material is both abundant and quickly renewable. Accurate CNC routing machines are used to cut every part, assuring consistency with tolerances of one ten thousandth of an inch. Skilled technicians assemble each cabinet by hand, rejecting any defects. Whether covered in durable carpet or the elastomeric spray coating, heavy steel handles and sturdy pole sockets make moving and positioning easy.
- The drivers, or speakers in these cabinets, are custom made my Eminence Speaker Corporation® to Yamaha's exacting tolerances. Woofers share design features like high strength curvilinear cones and Dupont Kapton™ voice coil formers. Oxygen-free copper voice coils and oversize strontium ferrite magnets are also used to provide high power handling and long life. The 15" and 18" drivers use cast aluminum frames to support the massive magnet structure, eliminate flex and help dissipate heat. The compression driver that generates the high frequency sound uses a pure titanium diaphragm. This 2" dome is one of the largest in its class, allowing for very high output and low distortion, without the aid of cooling fluids. It's mated to a 90° x 40° custom designed CD (constant directivity) horn with excellent dispersion and response.
- Crossover networks that divide the signal going to the woofer and compression driver are constructed with oversized coils, high voltage capacitors, and power resistors designed to provide the best possible sound quality and minimize loss. Overload protection is also included to protect the components.
- Connections on these loudspeakers are dual Neutrik Speakon® ¼ jacks for the highest possible strength and current capacity. Two of each connector makes it easy to "daisy chain," or add speakers.
Comprehensive Lineup for a Variety of Applications
This comprehensive speaker lineup includes three models for front-of-house use, three models for monitoring, and three sub-woofers. The front-of-house speakers are available with 12 inch, 15 inch, or dual 15 inch woofers, giving you a range of choices to suit your needs. For monitor speakers you have a choice of 10 inch, 12 inch, or 15 inch models. The subwoofer lineup has also been expanded and enhanced: in addition to a new 15 inch model, the previous twin-driver model (15 inch x 2) has been upgraded to an 18 inch × 2 configuration for even more commanding lows.
S Series V
Club Series V loudspeakers with the S prefix have rugged carpet covering and steel corner protectors to hold up to the rigors of transport. Heavy arced steel grilles offer protection for the woofer. Models are available for any application from small speech reinforcement to very high output dance requirements. No matter which model you choose, years of high performance sound are assured.
Top-class Parts and Optimized Wood Enclosures
The Concert Club series has achieved worldwide acclaim for its superior sound and durability, becoming a standard for audio quality and reliability. Painstaking selection of parts and components, optimized wood enclosures, and a thorough reevaluation of speaker capacity have given the new Concert Club series a robust sonic presence that takes their performance to a new level. Even as your system changes and expands years down the road, you can expect the Concert Club series to deliver consistently excellent audio quality.
15" cast frame woofer
2" pure titanium diaphragm
90 x 45 degree CD horn
Excellent for high-level music and vocals