Processors Alto Professional HPA-6 6-Channel
HPA6 is a universal, multi-purpose mixer and headphoneamplifier for rehearsal, studio, or stage. Perfect for headphones, in-earmonitors, or personal monitor mixing, HPA6 features six independent high-powerstereo amplifiers in one compact rack unit that delivers maximum audio quality,even at very high or very low volume levels; HPA6 has a minimized circuitrypath which means there's less "stuff" for your signal to passthrough, keeping your sound clear and crisp.
- Six independent high-power headphone amplifiers in acompact, 1RU size
- Supplies six fully independent mixes for up to 18 pairs ofheadphones
- Stereo Aux Input on each channel level adjustments forclick/loop monitoring
- Additional Direct Input on front panel: mix in additionalsources instantly
- Four-segment LED on each channel for easy visual monitoring
- Mono and Left/Right Mutes per channel for two mono mixes perchannel
- High-quality components and exceptionally ruggedconstruction
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
Room For 18
On the rear panel you'll find two additional 1/4"outputs per channel, so you have the capability to send six different mixes toup to 18 sets of headphones or monitors for powerful, precise listening. Therear panel also features stereo inputs and outputs so you can connect severalHPA6 units together for even greater capacity.
Everything You Need
HPA6's front panel gives you a 1/4" headphone jack perchannel, each with level and balance controls. Its main section provides adetailed, eight-segment LED meter, a master level knob, and a 1/4"Direct-in which gives you the flexibility to mix in an additional sourceon-the-spot with all channels. HPA6's front-facing stereo 1/4" Aux inputson each channel let you mix in any instrument or sound source, such as a clicktrack or loop software.
If you've ever had musicians complain about not being ableto hear themselves—this is your solution. Each Aux input has a blend knobdirectly above, allowing you to create a custom blend between the musician'sinstrument and the rest of the mix that only that individual musician willhear. Each channel also features a four-LED output meter so you can view levelsquickly. Run each channel in Stereo or Mono modes. In Mono mode, Left and RightMute switches enable you to create additional mixes.