Ultra-Flexible 45-Watt 3-Channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier with FX and FBQ Feedback Detection
- Ultra-flexible 45-Watt 3-channel PA system / keyboard amplifier
- Powerful 10'' BUGERA speaker for ultimate sound reproduction
- Integrated digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Full 3-channel operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Dedicated 5-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- Line output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level and Master Volume
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate Headphone output—perfect for quiet practicing
- Integrated 35-mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA System
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The 45-Watt ULTRATONE K450FX excels as an extraordinarily-versatile keyboard and drum amplifier, as well as a high-quality 3-channel Public Address (PA) system, with a world-class, 10" BUGERA Speaker – all in one compact and easy-to-transport package. Specializing in rich, accurate tone and professional features, such as a studio-grade Multi-FX Processor and our own FBQ Feedback Detection System, this powerful workhorse will bring out the best in your performance gig after gig.
Channel Your Sound
The K450FX gives you 3 independent stereo channels, each with separate Volume and FX Send controls, plus an additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for the direct connection of a dynamic microphone. So, if you’re the kind of keyboardist or drummer with multiple instruments at your disposal, the K450FX is ready to handle up to 3 independent signals. It is also ideal for use as an all-in-one solution for keys and vocal applications.
The Master Section provides separate controls for FX Return and Master Volume. A stereo Aux Input allows you to play recorded music through the K450FX during performance breaks, or just for playing along. A separate headphone output is perfect for quiet practicing. The K450FX also features an integrated 35 mm pole socket for stand mounting and a Line Output for connecting to the house mixing board, or to your favorite recording device.