Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
Click Image for Gallery
Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB Audio Interface
The second-generation Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB audio interface gives you a ton of flexibility for a portable interface. Two vibrant Focusrite mic/instrument preamps are right on the front panel where you need them, while the back panel hosts two additional line inputs and four line outputs. With MIDI I/O and two channels of S/PDIF I/O, the Scarlett 6i6 is a perfect foundation for home or project studios that may need to expand in the future. And with its rugged metal unibody design, the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 is perfect for recording on the go. Plug in, fire up the bundled software, and you're ready to rock.
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain; two instrument inputs plus two additional line level analog inputs. Four 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs; two headphone outputs with gain control; MIDI I/O; S/PDIF in and out for connecting to other digital devices
- lass-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; Super-low roundtrip latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP; Focusrite iOS Control - download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE access to Sonarworks' Reference 4 Headphone Edition upon registration and download.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher. Frequency response - 20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 0.1dB. Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz. 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects