Proel FLASH15HDA Active Processed 2-way Loudspeaker System
For years PROEL FLASH loudspeakers have provided thousands of users all around the world with the finest sound in its class together with versatility, portability and stylish design. Now the whole series has been renovated introducing major upgrades in performance, features and design.
With the introduction of new Class D SMPS amplifier modules with a massive power-per-size ratio and to the use of the powerful 40-bit 96KHz CORE DSP, PREMIUM FLASH models becomes HDA. Thanks to the sophisticated signal processing provided by the CORE DSP, which includes also a versatile Dynamic EQ, and to the high-grade CELESTION speakers, FLASH HDA delivers an outstanding sound definition and a dynamic performance typical of top-end professional systems. The 4 EQ PRESETS selectable from the amplifier panel (FLAT, DJ, SPEECH, MONITOR) make these systems perfectly adaptable to any kind of application.
All the models include the classic FLASH features, such as light weight polypropylene cabinets with extended internal ribbing and trapezoidal shape, constant-coverage (90° x 60°) high frequency horns for a uniform and coherent dispersion, convenient transport handles and built-in flying points for the use in fixed installation.
All the models in the FLASH Series can be combined with the powerful PROEL SW sub-woofers, which provide the perfect low extension for creating high-power multi-way systems, to be used also in large sound reinforcement applications.
- 1” CELESTION compression driver with 1.75” VC on a constant coverage 90° x 60° horn
- 15” CELESTION woofer with 3” VC
- 1200 W peak power
- 100 W continuous class AB amplifier for the high frequencies
- 500 W continuous class D amplifier for the low frequencies
- Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS)
- 96 KHz, 40bit floating point CORE DSP with Dynamic EQ (DEQ)
- LINE/MIC input - 4 EQ PRESETS (FLAT, DJ, SPEECH, MONITOR)
- SPL MAX 129 dB
- Frequency response 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Lightweight polypropylene cabinet with extensive framing
- Symmetrical trapezoidal shape for the use also as a stage monitor
- 1 top handle and 2 aluminum side handles
- 4 x M10 fl ying points