Yamaha DXS18 Active Subwoofer 1x18 inch 800 watt
Harga Sepasang Rp.34.200.000
You'll be amazed at the rock-solid bass and consistent performance you get from Yamaha's DXS18 powered subwoofer, part of their new DXR/DXS line of Class D-powered PA speakers. Housed in a durable wooden enclosure, the 18" DXS18 subwoofer represents Yamaha's latest sound reinforcement technology. It packs maximum performance into an efficient design that's perfect for gigging musicians, school sound systems, and houses of worship. And thanks to the built-in D-XSUB processing, the DXS18 delivers the kind of incredibly deep bass you'd expect from a much larger subwoofer. Whether you're playing pre-recorded music or performing for a crowd, you'll love the rich low end the Yamaha DXS18 powered subwoofer adds to your sound system.
- Portable 18" subwoofer with 800-watt power amp (1020-watt peak power capacity)
- 18" long-throw speaker with a 4" voice coil for superb bass response
- 32Hz-120Hz frequency range is ideal for small- to medium-sized rooms
- Built-in D-XSUB processing allows you to extend the frequency response even lower
- Cardioid mode decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing low-end output
- Wooden cabinet is durable and acoustically optimized for maximum sound quality
- Includes a dual pole socket that accommodates 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws
Yamaha DXS18 Powered Subwoofer at a Glance:
- High-power, Class D amplifier
- Stellar sound quality
- Easy to integrate
High-power, Class D amplifier
The Yamaha DXS18 employs an 800-watt (1020-watt peak power capacity) Class D amplifier to serve up rich, solid bass reinforcement. The ample wattage doesn't just let the DXS18 get loud, it gives it the headroom needed to reproduce the dynamics and nuances in your music. And thanks to the ultra-lightweight Class D amplifier, the DXS18's big sound is still convenient to transport.
Stellar sound quality
Yamaha used a lot of innovative technology to get the maximum sonic quality out of the DXS18 powered subwoofer. For example, Yamaha's D-XSUB technology lets you extend the frequency response of the DXS18 for when you really need maximum bass impact, incredibly useful in larger rooms. Also, the acoustically optimized wooden enclosure is designed to resist distortion at high output levels, greatly enhancing sound quality even at extreme levels. The DXS18 also has a cardioid mode that effectively decreases stage-side sound pressure while increasing the low-end output directed toward your audience.
Easy to integrate
It's easy to add the DXS18 powered subwoofer to your DRX loudspeaker system, or any other powered system for that matter. Dual XLR inputs let you connect to your mixer, crossover system, or main speaker throughputs, and parallel XLR outputs make it easy to add additional DXS subwoofers for even more ground-shaking bass reinforcement.