Casio WK 220 76-Key Personal Keyboard with USB Connection
- All built-in tones, including piano and acoustic instrument tones, now sound better than ever before! 48-tone maximum polyphony provides plenty of margin to minimize the chance of notes being dropped when tones are layered and when playing with Auto Accompaniment.
- An easy-to-play keyboard with an appearance resembling that of an acoustic piano.
- Touch Response let's you add delicate nuances to notes by varying how much pressure you apply to keyboard keys.
- Use effects to add reverb for more depth and breadth in your music.
- You can use the Chord Book to look up chords you do not know how to play. You can hear what a chord sounds like and a simple operation even shows you inverted forms of the chord, making the Chord Book a valuable reference
New lesson functions guide you along the way to music proficiency
Step Up Lesson
To master a song, it is best to break it up into short phrases, master each of the phrases, and then put everything together. Step Up Lesson does exactly that, providing you with the support you need to improve your play.
Your lesson score appears on the display screen.
Voice Fingering Guide
If the keyboard senses you are having problems, it will help you by calling out finger numbers in a simulated human voice.
Lesson part select (right hand, left hand, both hands)
152 Song Bank tunes including 50 Exercise phrases (Song Book provided*)
Built-in songs cover a wide range of genres for lesson play and for your listening enjoyment. Includes Exercise phrases!
- * The Song Book does not include music for Exercise phrases. Due to copyright restrictions, some Song Bank tunes may not be included in the Song Book.
You can load songs from external sources and use them for listening, play along, or even lessons.
- Memory capacity is approximately 320KB, which is enough for up to 10 songs. Note that the actual number of songs that can be stored depends on the size of each individual song and other data stored in memory.
- Songs you add using Song Expansion can be used for Step Up Lessons, but fingering guide will not be displayed for such songs.
Recorder and metronome features for lesson support
Designed and engineered to help you sound your best!
Play music from around the world
A wide selection of tones (600 high-quality tones)
A wide selection of musical instrument tones supports play of songs from various genres.
180 rhythms and Auto Accompaniments for Latin music and other styles from around the world (180 rhythms including 87 ethnic rhythms and 20 patterns for piano play)
An advanced Auto Accompaniment feature provides you with access to a large collection of ethnic rhythms from around the world, with a special emphasis on Latin rhythms. In addition to Bossa Nova, Samba, and other basic rhythms, you also get Cumbia, Reggaeton, Calypso, and more!
10 user rhythms created by editing built-in rhythms
Selecting a Music Preset instantly changes the keyboard setup (tone, rhythm, tempo, etc.) so it is ideal for playing a specific song. The selection of setups covers a wide range of musical genres.
Change the scale (temperament) of the keyboard quickly and easily to suit Oriental music or certain types of classical music.
Musical Information Function (Large, Backlit LCD)
A wealth of information is displayed to support your keyboard play.
- USB port for computer connection*
- General MIDI (GM Level 1) support allows connection with a computer or another GM-compatible device.
- * Supported operating systems: Windows® XP Home Edition (SP2 or later), Windows® XP Professional (SP2 or later, 32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Mac OS® X (10.3.9, 10.4.11 or later, 10.5.8 or later, 10.6.7 or later)
For the latest news about driver and application support under Windows® 7, visit here.
More powerful features and functions
- Recorder for composing and play
- Registration for storage of keyboard setups and instant recall when you need them
- One Touch Preset automatically sets up the keyboard to match the Currently selected rhythm.
- Auto Harmonize adds appropriate harmony notes to your melody automatically.
- Arpeggiator simplifies arpeggio play.