Yamaha DTX-Multi 12
MULTI-Level, MULTI-Play, and MULTI-Purpose!
High-Quality Drum sounds and other instruments' sounds are coming by hitting the pads. In addition, you can record MIDI data when you connected it to a computer.
MULTI-Voice and MULTI-Effect! -Preset Kit-
In addition to a broad spectrum of voices taken from the world renowned, flagship MOTIF series synthesizers, the DTX-MULTI 12 also features many new percussion sounds that have been collected through Yamaha's advanced sampling techniques and ready-to-use effect sounds for a grand total of 1,277 voices.
- The DTX-MULTI 12 includes not only digital sounds but also DJ sounds and a rich variety of voices from percussion, chromatic percussion, folk, and acoustic drum instruments.
- You can also import WAV and AIFF audio files from a USB memory device and use them as voices.
- The DTX-MULTI 12 functions as a sample playback device with 64MB of battery backed Flash ROM.
- Together with great-sounding reverb and chorus effects that can be applied to entire drum kits, the DTX-MULTI 12 also features a Variation effect unit that can be used to enhance individual voices in many exciting ways.
MULTI-Pattern! -Preset Pattern-
- The DTX-MULTI 12 comes complete with 128 different MIDI playing patterns (including 3 demo patterns) from a world-wide range of musical genres including folk music, rock, and house.
- You can easily start and stop patterns by simply striking the pads. In addition, you can record your own performances as patterns or create patterns on a PC. These patterns can then be assigned to pads.
- Using the Tap Tempo function, you can set the tempo for patterns and the click track by simply striking pads. In this way, you can conveniently and intuitively set the tempo that you need.
MULTI-Mode! -Play Modes-
The DTX-MULTI 12 provides a number of playing modes and features that enable performers to directly express their art and talent.
- Stick mode, optimized for playing the instrument with drum sticks
- Hand mode, for conveying subtle expressions through hand percussion.
- Finger mode, for extremely intricate finger drumming.
- Muting feature, which enables sounds to be muted or changed when a hand is pressed down on a pad as it is struck.